Pitched and Flat Roof Refurbishments
Do you have a refurbishment project in the pipeline?
We have successfully completed some of the largest and most complicated refurbishment projects in the country. These range from listed buildings such as the Clydebank Town Hall, to hundreds of render refurbishments for North Ayrshire Council. Whether operating as a principal or sub-contractor, we are also efficient in working with other companies to allow a harmonious process for any project.
Are you a homeowner in need of a new roof?
Maybe you are a homeowner whose roof has seen better days? Then contact us at Marley Contract Services. You can rest assured that the work we can do for you would be to the standard expected of Scotland’s leading roofing contractor.
Experience at every level
Extensive knowledge of the market leading manufacturers’ products and of installation means we can give you the best materials applied to the highest standards, providing the roof you expect in performance and aesthetics.
Here are some of the refurbishing processes we can carry out for you:
- Erection of scaffolding and health & safety related equipment and plant
- Renewal of the roof including the tiles, slates, battens, membranes, sarking, flashing etc
- Application of chemical rendering systems
- Installation of UPVC fascias and boards
- Asbestos removal – assurance that asbestos is removed in the correct manner and in the safest way for our customers and workforce
- Chimney removal – we employ gas fitters to ensure all connections and gas services are made safe
- Wall mounted boiler flues removed and reinstalled by qualified and approved Gas Safe engineers
- Gutter and downpipe renewal
- External paintwork
- Removal and refitting of telecomms cables, satellite dishes and aerials
- Ensuring the building is sealed and weathertight by using experienced qualified sealant contractors
- Electrical fixings made safe by qualified electricians who decommission and recommision any fixing as required.
Have a look at some of our refurbishment case studies to see how we can assist you with your project.